tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

4 day weekend/Matt Damon comes to our school



Today was an awkward day for me, personally. It must've not been my day today. I first shattered my mirror, then I dropped all the onigiri at a bakery shop, I dropped the chapsticks at Duane Reade, and finally dropped my remote controller when I arrived home. I'm an idiot for sure. It's not my day today. But before all this happened, when I was at school (it was a half day today), it was Harvest Festival, a festival where the entire school gathers together to celebrate Thanksgiving and better understand our yearly theme. This year, our theme is Water.
Matt Damon was gladly willing to discuss about his various trips, namely India and Ethiopia and explained how water was horribly treated over there. It is our duty to only use water when we really need to. Never take more than 30 minute showers, for it will harm the environment, and eventually the world. Remember, "we are the world", as Jackson said.

No comments: