tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Monday, February 21, 2011

Back on Track



Hello!
I know that I haven't been able to post for more than... a month? But now I'm slowly trying to get back on track. There are too many things that I have to think about lately so I may post every other week.

I went to see the Harlem Globetrotters on Saturday night. Their performances were entertaining and constantly got my eyes glued onto the court with excitement. After the globetrotters, I realized that it was All Star Weekend. I was lucky enough to catch the Sprite Slam Dunk Contest on TV. I felt that Blake Griffin was exceptionally great, but in a way, went too far. I mean, the car? OK. But then the choir singing "I Believe I Can Fly" seems a bit overdone. Is it because of the home team/town advantage? I felt that it wasn't fair to the other contestants who did just as great as Blake. I missed the Skills Challenge and the Three-Point Contest but saw a glimpse of the recap on TV. I heard that Chris Paul didn't make the layup on the first obstacle of the skills challenge. Funny. Ray Allen was close to winning the three-point contest, but went a little short on the final racks.

The 60th All Star Game was awesome and gave some show! The top players were amazing. Kobe's dunks; Durant's threes; Lebron's power; Stoudemire's performance; and so many more! I thought this was one of the best games. Unfortunately, the EAST lost, but still, gave one hell of a show. They run so fast too. Kobe, as always, won the MVP. I think Kevin Durant should've gotten it! He scored 34 points! Kobe aimed to become the MVP before the game started! He didn't pass to anyone in the 1st quarter.

No comments: