tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

(Untitled)

First day of school after a long weekend is always the worst. I hate the feeling of just waking up early in the morning and realizing that I have school. More specifically, I hate my annoying buzzer that gradually gets louder when I don't stop it soon enough, and then immediately having to get out of my comfy, warm, and cozy bed. Don't you guys agree? I mean-- obviously y'all don't wake up the same way I do, but in general. Waking up early in the morning sucks, especially if its for a boring, dull, and annoying activity/event, like school. Again, don't you guys agree?

The same thing... every day. Nothing changes-- yeah, I know that's supposed to be what life is but really, in my life, there is simply nothing going on. The same boring classes every day.

No comments: