tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sun

About 7 ish on a fine Tuesday afternoon.

When I was just about to close the window blind, I saw the sun, round as ever betwixt the afternoon clouds, shining its final brightness before its eventual descent. It suddenly caught my attention, my eyes drifting immediately towards it like an indecent man glaring at the iridescent features of an attractive woman walking on the street. Holding the window blind string, I stared at it for a while. Right then I felt that the sun was trying to tell me something-- something that would bring good luck. The feeling just caught my attention. This is similar to the extremely convincing dream I had weeks ago about seeing two suns from my window, I thought. Maybe the sun and I have some sort of connection. I smiled, and let the blinds down.

It did bring good luck in tkd class.

No comments: