tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Monday, April 9, 2012

Senior Skip Day problems, kinda: The ludicrous day has come

Senior Skip Day apparently is happening, but like some of you guys thought, we have no plans for the day. I contacted some teachers and the office/administration about it and told me that it counted as an absence... an unexcused absence. So much for my No-Absence since 7th Grade. Personally, I don't count this as an absence for me though. It is just based on this damn crap about skipping. And you know what I really hate about this? The fact that our grade has absolutely NO plans for the day. Sure, maybe I could've thought up with some plans, but still. The point is we have nothing in our agenda, and I strongly feel that just staying home and being lazy would not be worth skipping school. Period.

This grade is unorganized. Our senior prank-- to take down all of the clocks in the floor -- apparently already has been executed, when nobody but a few people in our grade knew about it.

What a joke this is. Now I don't give a crap about going to school today.




No comments: