tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Sunday, January 25, 2015

the start of the spring semester

The spring semester began about a week ago and it's off to a dull start. Not much news. Snow continued to accumulate, and my roommate was always out cold in his bed. Most of the time whenever I was up he's asleep and whenever I was asleep he's up.  

When it came to women I was going nowhere. So much that it became a foreign concept. I've given up having interest on this one girl after hearing rumors that she's been up to no good. The other girl graduated already so she's no longer here.

The people in most of my classes were the same from last semester so not much changed. Thus I had very little opportunities to get to know new people in class. I guess I reached that stage in college. The professors weren't so new either. 

If I had to force myself to blurt out something new, it would have to be the fact that the suite got a new suitemate. The 22-year-old computer science major hailed from Long Island and was known to type extremely fast. And that's about it. 


No comments: