tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Monday, November 23, 2015

I woke up and saw the cloudy Boston skyline from out the window. The captains were preparing to land the cessna plane. Five other people were on board. It was the first time I was on such a small plane. Usually when I'm on a plane I'd expect PA announcements, in-seat television and entertainment, large roaring engines (Rolls Royce), flight attendants and refreshments. But the aircraft was so compact that there was no room for any of that. You couldn't fully stand. It took me aback, but it was fun. The captains were right there, operating the plane.

It was a smooth landing.

"Thanks for flying with us," one of the captains said. "Please exit from one of the doors."

I was headed for a Japanese job interview. I think I did okay. It was my first official Japanese interview.


No comments: