tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Sunday, February 14, 2016

What got me the most was when he took down the polaroid.


I don't know if it's just me, but I don't like reading memoirs or nonfiction work so much. At the risk of sounding selfish, I don't really care about other people's lives so much. Sure, everyone has intriguing and unique stories, but honestly I'd rather read fiction. I guess I enjoy the thrill of the story in fiction, and the illusion that the story is not true; I enjoy the feeling of wanting the story to be true. That's the whole reason I read books: to escape from the banal reality.

Recently, I've taken up bowling. It's one of my past times, and it's a way to reduce stress for me. Last time, I reached 140, sweeping all of my friends. I want to go now, but the weather is extremely freezing. We reached the single digits, and subzero temperatures in the night. So here I am stuck at the dorm studying.

What an uneventful Valentine's Day.




No comments: