tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Friday, February 5, 2016

Dreams and Memory

That moment when someone recognizes you, but you have no idea where you met them. The person's face is familiar—really, really familiar, but you cannot remember their name.

"Hi, Sean!"

"Hey, uhh."


In fact I had a dream one night.

There was a woman, and I met her somewhere at a party. She had long, brown hair, and had on light makeup. She wore jeans and a light olive green blazer and a necklace. We subsequently went out to the movies and we shared a couple kisses. She was magical. But then she left, out of nowhere, and I forgot everything. I even didn't catch her name. I never saw her again. Just like that, she was lost in the crowd.

But people who appear in your dreams loosely resembles someone in real life, whether it be a stranger or a friend.


My work is accumulating, my roommate is broke (literally with only 5$ in his pocket), the campus center doesn't even exist at this point, and I'm sleepy. Fortunately, the weather is springlike. 

No comments: