tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Transcendentalism 超越論的

You know how almost every student hates English class? For some strange reason, I've gained interest, especially because we're currently focusing on a specific topic in which I find intriguing. Transcendentalism-- that is, becoming one with nature by crossing limiting boundaries, diving into different parameters and dimensions. What did he just say?

It's a topic in which I've related to in my past creative writing pieces. I never knew I did, but transcendentalism seems to be the main idea of my pieces. For instance, one writing I wrote about before we even studied transcendentalism was an old man who became "one with nature" by only focusing on the outside world, rather than his family. Clearly, I've known this topic before. I just didn't know what it was called. Until now. And it surprises me. I feel like I've found the right key to the door; the matching "piece" to the puzzle of just studying the topic that I've written before in mostly all of my pieces. So I can finally say that so far, my creative writings mostly focus on transcendentalism.

There's even some examples today. For instance, Kid Cudi's Man on the Moon album. It talks about how he is able to reach a different world by going through personal reveries, eventually going up, up, and away.

No comments: