tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Friday, January 21, 2011

Hey

I apologize for this semi-hiatus. I have not been able to keep up with myself lately because of all the work I need to do. But since it's finally the weekend, I felt like a post would be nice.
Today has been somewhat of a good day. In school, I impressed classmates after showing a Cinematic Self Portrait, made an accidental, but very fine mug in pottery, and a lot of little things.
Haruki Murakami's The Wind-Up Bird Chronicles seems pretty interesting. I'm planning to read it. Heard so many positive reviews/praises. Murakami seems to have his own style of writing, leaving the reader mystified in so many levels. His books 1Q84, Norwegian Wood, Dance, Dance, Dance, and so many others are examples.
This week was tough and going to be tough the next week, but will, one day, be worth it.

No comments: