tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Monday, January 24, 2011

Meeting with the head of the school... tomorrow

I have my meeting with the head of the school tomorrow. I am sort of nervous, considering that I am actually going to have an actual meeting with him! one on one. It's not like I am in trouble or anything; just a meeting about life, I guess. I know that the moment I walk into his office, I will feel unnecessarily nervous, but I'm sure it'll turn out just fine. Classmates who have already had their meeting said that you have an opportunity to ask about ANYTHING to him. Personally, I do not know what to exactly ask him, nor will I come up with a reasonable question during the meeting. I might just talk to him about general stuff. But not too general, or else he would take me as an indecent student. Gosh, I'm getting nervous by the minute.

No comments: