tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Monday, December 31, 2012

The last post of the year. 2012 was a great year for me. I've done so much: the year where i got to see Madama Butterfly (Placido Domingo the conductor), L'arc en ciel world tour concert, help out for a congresswoman for 4 months, and make new friends. Most importantly, this was the year where I made the transition from high school to college. Thank you 2012. I have been able to learn and experience so much.

And now 2013 awaits....

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Alison (AM) said...

Hi Sean!
Since I found you on youtube I've always wanted to talk to you, but I never knew how I was going to start ._.

hope you can get back~

Seany said...

Hi Alison,
You've already started haha. It's great to hear that! Happy new year!

Alison (AM) said...

Lol, I'm sure you'll learn a lot this year
And thanks for the response ^^