tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Days and Nights



Doesn't mean that my vision is not 20/20. 
Spicing it up with glasses. A full week now over. Come to think of it, I have a lot of work to do. Mailing letters, doing problem sets, writing Chinese, and critiquing a dance piece. Damn.

Last night was Friday, and instead of going out and partying, I stayed on campus for once, hanging out with friends. We watched a Dominican movie and played endless rounds of Uno while watching Family Guy (a show I really never found amusing, tbh).

My nickname these days is now Mr. Danger. I have no idea why. A friend actually asked me what kind of nickname I wanted a few months ago, but because I didn't tell her immediately it seemed like she made one up on the fly. Hence, Mr. Danger. But the term 'Danger' is not relevant to me whatsoever. I mean, am I dangerous? Now all of my friends call me that and it's spreading around as fast as I thought.

Although I am a rather busy college student, I need some time to do some activity that gets away from all the essays and work in general. Yesterday I went on a stroll with a couple of friends mainly because one of them needed to take various pictures on the Vivitar for her photography class. I bought a lot, and digested a lot of calories. Cold Stone Creamery. Nuff said. Then I bought this Nanoblock of Kinkakuji. Built it good. Nanoblocks are basically similar to Legos except the pieces are much smaller. Thus the name, NANO. Haha, iPod Nano.



Kinkakuji. A Buddhist Temple in Kyoto.
金閣寺

And of course, you cannot forget that every college student must have some sort of instant noodle in their inventory. In my case, I make it fancy and avoid being mainstream by slurping down Kitsune Udon. Of course I also have Cup Noodle and all. While eating this, I managed to complete Luigi's Mansion 2. King Boo better not cause anymore trouble.

Bahaha.

No comments: