tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Interlude of December 10, 2015

I want to curl up and read, but I don't even have the luxury to do that right now.

Academics aside, if I were to describe my situation right now, I would be Tsukuru Tazaki and she would be Sara. 

Here I am with my green tea. Subpar salad currently digesting. Bland and tasteless. 

"Confess...? What is this some kind of anime?" I recalled my roommate say to me last night. 

Jacket-less weather today, oddly. Mid-December and this is what we have. 

Classes are no longer in session. I felt a certain sense of satisfaction and loneliness intermingled together, like patches of clouds drifting along the sky. Or birds sitting atop branches. The two combine and go together. That's how it seemed to me. 

Yawn

Next week is the big week. I'd be over with my crucial finals and my week will be free. 

Awkward silence in the suite. 

Zero holiday spirit here on campus.. it's so depressing. I keep forgetting it's Christmas in about two weeks. 

No comments: