tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Friday, April 1, 2011

Youtube and You.

Yes, most of my Youtube subscribers are probably wondering why I haven't uploaded new videos. Please excuse my long hiatus. I'm quite lazy.

It takes time to think of an idea first. And in order to think of that ONE great idea, you have to really KNOW what that idea is. You can't just think of an idea right off the bat and start filming. You gotta plan it out, and write a proper script for it or else the video won't have much VALUE in it. Get it?

Right now, I can't even think of an idea. Which also means that I'm unable to know what the idea is because I have no good idea... Get it? Or am I confusing y'all?

After the idea comes the filming. Now, the filming requires patience. It's best not to only film once. Don't be lazy (unfortunately I am). If there is a flaw-- or even if its a very minor flaw-- in your scene, film the scene again. Just like my technology teacher told me, "people make mistakes", and it's best to go for perfection no matter how long it takes. That's why filming requires patience.

Now I can't go through all of that if I don't have an idea yet. Although the idea can be about anything, it still has to have a certain VALUE to the video. Meaning that it can't be totally pointless, like a man walking down the street for 15 minutes. If it has a certain value, then it should get exceptional views.

And again, I don't have an idea yet.

No comments: