tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Thursday, September 29, 2011

More quotes from meeee

If we change our sitting position while working on some paper work, we begin to work less effectively. When we approach different levels of comfort, we tend to have a moment to get used to the comfort before we can say it's comfortable or not. During those moments, our minds focus more on the comfort than on the work, and it sort of distracts the flow of our thinking.

The ones who you should trust are the ones who try their hardest.

It's better to go for simplicity.

For some reason, taking a standardized test is like being on a four hour flight.

Sneezing is .5 seconds of an orgasm.



When I see you there, all I see is you. The natural you. But when I put on some type of music, let’s say, one of Eminem’s catchy songs, I don’t see you anymore. I can imagine you just dancing to the rhythm. The music fits into you. It livens the mundane world we are all consciously used to seeing. That’s why we can never live without it." She stared at the passing scenery. "It's as if confetti sprinkled on you. That's what it feels like to me when I see you while listening to a rhythmic song."

"Walking on the crowded streets alone is a frustrating yet satisfying experience. Frustrating because I have nobody to talk to, and satisfying because I often get stared at by attractive women."
He raises one eyebrow and crosses his arms. "You think you're cool?"
"It's just the way it is," I say. 
"Well they might've looked at you because you looked funny, not because you looked cool," he blurts.
"Dude."
"What?" he says, curious. 
"Your fly is down."

No comments: