tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Quotes (notes)


Reading a book is like meeting a person. At first it is a mystery to you, but the more you spend time on it and read it, the more you get to understand it, almost to the point where you see it as your close friend.

"The best books are the ones that tell you what you know already." Orwell

Partnering up with a girl I like during pad drills gives me the feeling of being on a date with her. The pace, the sense of being together.

You know, unless a person holds something special to you, you're never going to see that person again in your life... forever.


Picking an instrument is like finding a girlfriend. I need to first see it in my very own eyes, and feel it in my very own eyes, and meticulously consider if it is the right one. Testing the instrument is like taking it on an evening date.  If I like the way it sounds, and pretty much fits my desires, it resembles pure love.  

No comments: