tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Thursday, February 5, 2015

The more it goes by, the more worse and dull and terrible it gets. 

Everyday I go to the nearest dining hall from my dorm and always get there when they don't have hot food, which is around eleven in the morning. All they usually have are bagels, toast, and cereal. I end class everyday around two in the afternoon, and again, the dining hall is open, but only serves burgers, spaghetti, and pizza. Something they call "late lunch." And I can't help it because that's how my schedule works. Then in the evening almost everyday I have taekwondo, and it ends at 9-- the time when all the dining hall closes. If I go before then I'm gonna have to walk out in the cold and training before eating is unhealthy. It's terrible. I can never eat a decent meal recently. Dining halls should really consider serving food based on the schedule of classes. 

No comments: