tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Thursday, May 20, 2010

愛はすべてに打ち勝つ

what's good.
Love is powerful. It simply conquers all. The emotion you feel when you just think about the word "love". It just soothes us. We have our desperate desires... we all have somebody who we're thinking about at the moment. We just don't have the guts to tell your love, you love them. It's one of the most difficult things to handle in life. If you could easily straightforwardly tell your lover that you love them, you don't actually mean it. You're rejecting the true meaning of "love" in theory. BUT HEY, that ain't completely true so don't take it too seriously! hahahahaha
for me...
I feel like I'm in love... with a girl... or no... have an intense crush on... I think she's charming... cute... adorable... I'm definitely going to meet her soon. That's for sure. It WILL happen. Can't wait. 君のことを愛してるからね。\^v^/

anyways, enough of my personal stuff:
SO
i decided to wear my aloha shirt since it's hot today. The last time I wore this was last year. The minute after I wore it, I felt that Hawaiian breeze in me. Thus concludes. I wanna go to Hawaii now. Now I gotta go do some work for tomorrow. Let's do our best! It's Friday tomorrow!

No comments: