tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cooperstown


Today, I went to Cooperstown with my mom and two other friends. It took 5 hours by bus from the city to Cooperstown. I had to wake up at freakin' 5 AM, but it was worth it. By length, it was like a flight from New York to Los Angeles. lol. There was something about the motor coach that was pretty awesome. Windows on the ceiling!

When we arrived, we visited the National Baseball Hall of Fame. I had a great time there and I hope to go there again soon! The only downside is how long it takes to get there :p


Speaking of baseball, our school night game yesterday didn't turn out to be the best, but I took a snapshot anyway since we don't usually play at night.


... and don't forget the Pocky! And dinner! (which was delicious!)


I had a loonnnnnnng day. So I guess I'll be going to sleep soon. I've got a lot of work to finish tomorrow anyway. Good Night!

No comments: