tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Japan Day


Today was another long but fun day. I mainly went to Japan Day, where Central Park gathers its donations from many different people and create a cultural event with those donations. Japan day is when the public can experience a touch about what Japan is all about and try out some free traditional foods such as soba noodles, sushi, and more! They also were able to try out some traditional toys, listen to some J-POP music, and dress up in yukatas and kimonos! It was fun.
They gave us all free tea too!!!!!

Robot battling!!!!

Here's the main stage, where they perform J-POP music

Look at all these people!!!!!

After, I went to NIKETOWN and saw this pretty cool neon-lit sphere, representing either the FIFA World Cup 2010 or the NBA Finals... or maybe something else! I dunno! But either way, it's pretty cool. It reminds me of Hoberman.

After that, I won the Wimbledon!!!!!!!

hahahahahaha justtttttt jokingggg!!!I just went to Macy's and saw this stainless steel plate that ridiculously looked just like the Wimbledon trophy. Men's 2nd place or Woman's first place! hahahahahahaha.

And speaking of the Fifa World Cup, I got Jabulani at Macy's!!!! Go JAPANNNNN!!!!

IT'S BEEN A LONGGGG DAYYY.... And School Tomorrow!! So Good Night!!!!

No comments: