tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer... just what should I do?

私の夏は徐々に悪化しているとひどい失敗に急落。
My summer is already deteriorating. Why?

I am being forced to apply to this camp, which I highly dislike and would rather not go to. I HIGHLY dislike that camp. I HATE IT SO MUCH. I hate it so much that I can't even describe it in my own words. It cannot be told.... Gimme a break. No matter what I say, I still have to go to this terrible, miserable camp. How the hell am I suppose to do this crap?? Myself??? How sudden... how this ruins my entire summer so far... How "awesome" is this? Thanks a lot for ruining my summer. Summer's peak hasn't even arrived yet!! AND IT'S ALREADY FREAKING RUINED???! I was really looking forward to this summer. Now it simply has fallen into an abysmal failure. Screw it.
But my only hope is to actually be more optimistic and see what this summer'll bring me. It might change in the midst of it. I may as well just spend my time in Japan and uplift my emotions. Don't worry. I'm fine. I'll eventually find out what I'm going to do this summer. Like play baseball and stuff. But hey... Thanks.. a lot.

No comments: