tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Greetings

Recently I've been attacked by so many college application handouts and paperwork! In fact these upcoming months are the most important. Early decisions and all that start to take place in the first week of November. Time flies, really. It strikes me how much time I cannot lose.

Here is a quote I wrote right off the bat:

Although it may seem like a bad idea, I don't plan out what I'm going to write when I'm writing stories. Even if I do, they'd just turn a totally different direction. I find it to be utterly useless in my process. Instead, ideas seep into my mind, like dust being swept by a Eureka vacuum cleaner. The minute I have a vague idea about something, I type it on a document and before I know it, I would write thirty pages about it.

No comments: