tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Thursday, October 20, 2011

no title for this story yet

As I was taking a shower, I hummed that mellow beat and began to wash my hair with shampoo, the water from the shower head, fiercely hitting my body. Lazy, I decided not to clean anywhere else. I stopped the shower, wiped myself dry with a towel, and dressed into my clothes while humming Norah Jones. 

I opened the window and swallowed a gulp of the morning air, and exhaled back outside, giving carbon dioxide to the plants. The crows were at their usual, crying in the sky. The blue color of the sky was so light that it seemed artificial-- as if a huge, god-like artist painted over the real sky and showed it to the world. If he'd ask me, I would say it was brilliant. As I kept looking up, I imagined how clouds weigh so much when all they look like are puffs. I began humming the rhythm again, trying to match each rhythm with the slow movement of the clouds. 

to be continued...


No comments: