tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Close to 60mph winds tonight... a tornado watch, along with the potential for severe thunderstorms. It's already thunder stormin' hurrr. Tree leaves rustling to and fro, making the sound of street cleaners.

You see how y'all can tell I'm a city slicker? Relating the sound of the wind blowing the tree leaves to the sound of street cleaners... the first thing that comes to mind.

PSY's Gangnam Style on the stereo system. I lay down on my bed, hands behind my head, intently staring at the dull ceiling. Before I knew it, I springed back up and started dancing.

Op... op... op... op

OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE

EYYYY Sexy Laydayy~~


"Hey," one of my suite mates said, clutching his water bottle.

"What," I said.

"You should totally do the dance around campus."

I laughed. "That would actually be pretty freaking hilarious."

"I double dare you," he said.

Should I?! LOL nahh






No comments: