tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hey there everyone! How's tricks?
Still Tuesday huh.. not even halfway through the week. Endless hours of studying and all that jazz. 

With my backpack I walked back to my dorm on a tranquil, chilly night. Crickets were continuously crying as they hid amidst the bushes, and at a distance, occasional cars with their bright headlights slowly cruised along the little road. Surrounding the path I walked were a row of mercury lamps. The last lamp I walked past had a tendency to blink out every time I came near it. Why, I had no idea. 

Anyway, something that really annoys me are wobbly tables. I never really thought about it, but it actually really matters that the table is stable and it is extremely annoying if it isn't. Don't y'all agree?! Because I was in the library today to get some work done, and found out that the table was wobbly as it moved to and fro whenever I rested my arms. I moved to another location, but, as unlucky as I may be, I sat down on the chair, and realized seconds later that that table was wobbly as well. What the hell. But at that point, I didn't care anymore, not that I needed a table to read anyway. 


No comments: