tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Friday, October 12, 2012

it's 2am, do you know why you're up right now?

Always the last one to sleep among the eight people I live with in a suite. Thus I am always the one who switches off all the lights and makes sure the front door is locked. And even if I go to sleep earlier than anyone, I doubt they'd have the will to do all that. LOL

One day I'm just gonna fall asleep before all of them and see if they do.

God I'm so tired.

It's like the night shift or something.

I'm hungry..

Bought a bag of Doritos. Not healthy to eat now. ugh

listening to soothing Hawaiian music.

helps me sleep, kinda

wtf it's 2?!?

830am class tmrw

today***

lol

One may ask why the hell I am up so late all the damn time.

well, the answer is this.. it's because I do.

it's actually pretty late.

good freakin' night.


No comments: