tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Friday, February 1, 2013

dreams dreams dreams

I happened to take a somewhat pleasant nap on a Friday afternoon. And the dream went like this.

I went inside with a bunch of my friends in a huge store similar to Walmart or Target and somehow this store had a place to eat. One of my friends knew most of the employees so he went and greeted them as we all just sat there, commenting on how much he knew them. Another thing! The whole dream was in Japanese. That means in the dream I spoke in Japanese and so did my friends, even though they weren't ... haha. Dreams. Anyways, in the store was apparently a huge fancy dormitory, and I happened to live in a nice suite with my friends. I was living with the most random people I knew. So random that I doubt they would ever meet each other in reality. Two of them happened to be from the girl's suite I always went to in college. Coincidence?

But then we were back in the store when suddenly some siren/alarm went on, as a huge display showed up/projected up on the wall. It read, "Warning. Detected an unauthorized DVD. Please evacuate out of the store" or something like that. Didn't make much sense but that's what I could remember. Then we all exited the building. A lot of us split up but I was with my one good friend. He looked downtrodden, as we exited the store. The sky was dark, and for some extremely odd reason, our parents were waiting outside. But all we did was took one glance at them and pass them.

I swear this happened before... Where I and some other friend of mine walked out of somewhere and continued walking who knows where. A deja vu dream? Is this possible?

Anyways, the later part of the dream...

We were walking in the dark path, where? I had no idea.
"This sucks. Freaking waste of time," I think I said.
He just focused ahead and walked without making any gestures.
I hit him on the shoulder to catch his attention. "Right?!!"
He finally spoke. "Yeah."

A few seconds pass in silence. Footsteps were all that made noise. Suddenly, he sprinted ahead full speed. I had no clue what he was up to but he did just dash straight as fast as he could like a track runner.
"Shiratori!" I remembered his name. I yelled his name through the top of my lungs. Something I rarely ever did.
He immediately stopped, turned around, and sprinted back.
"What the hell are you doing?" I said.
Without a huff or puff, he smiled at me. He told me something but I forgot what he said.

Then, as if the world suddenly came to a halt, I woke up.



No comments: