tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Freshman Year Over



A good friend of mine gave me Lychee Pudding!!
友達がくれたレイシプディング。

Freshman year in college is officially over.

Officially the last one to leave in the suite. This was just like winter vacation except now it's summer vacation and the end of the school year.

Limited lights, flooding showers, and the entire suite is devoid of any sound. Three of the other rooms are locked shut, occupied by nobody as they lead the way to a room with nothing but bare mattresses, empty cabinets, and closets.

On a hushed, late evening I sit alone on my desk chatting with friends. Last night, because of finals, I've only gotten about three hours of sleep.





Demonstration boards. Break pretty easy.



With one of my suitemates

No comments: