tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Winter break reflections

And just like that, winter break comes to a close. It seems to go by quick but the more I think back and look at the pictures of what I've done, the more it seems like it wasn't. Most of the time I've been in California. In fact I just came back from an early flight from San Francisco, sleepy as ever. The very next day I head back to college. At this rate it seems as if there is no time to lose. But I wish I did have one more day here at home. Some of the highlights of this break is spending time with my mother, spending time with my wonderful cute girlfriend, and training with the taekwondo team amongst athletes from schools in California, namely Stanford. The team trip to San Francisco was great, as I had the opportunity to train with elite athletes and get to know a little more about them. Workouts were tough but that is the only way to get better and improve. It was well worth the time and effort.

In the last day we all went to beach and watched the sunset. One of the beautiful natural happenings. The view was fantastic as we stared at the sun slowly sink down the horizon, the waves crashing by the rocks.

When the sun sank down, that was the moment where I thought that not only did the taekwondo trip came to a close, but also my winter break.

Coincidence how my girlfriend also went to San Fran and then when she came back home, I went to San Fran. And how we went to the same landmarks and attractions.




No comments: