tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Thursday, April 3, 2014

the struggle of choosing classes

Each time I look at the schedule of classes for fall 2014, I get more and more stressed. Most of the classes I had in mind are pretty much decreasing in the number of available seats. At first one class went from 25 to 15 in just a matter of days. Some hours later it went down to 14. I really just hope they don't fill up by the time I register, which is next week.

Choosing classes is by far one the most stressful times in college, as seats fill up pretty quick, especially those classes that are intriguing and or taught by high-rated professors according to that subjective website Ratemyprofessors.com.

I pray that I get my classes. PLEASE.

It's as if it was a countdown timer. The less the number, the more I start to worry and freak out. Each time the number of seats decrease it shreds a part of my hope and spills it down the abyss.

I pray that I get my classes.

No comments: