tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

"He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking."

Leo Tolstoy


Don't mind the quote so much-- I just stole it from a Buzzfeed article.

Merry Christmas~

Time for joy and love and family-time and presents. Since the end of the semester I've been hanging around, relaxing, reading and writing. One of my guilty pleasures is listening to some K-Pop songs and learning the choreography for a few of them. In fact I'm in the process of setting up a manageable choreography for the taekwondo club on campus. I'm aiming to get this down pat sometime during the spring semester so the team could perform it. A few members are already psyched about it.








No comments: