tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Interesting things today at San Francisco (notes)

Saw the same people many times.
- Japanese family
- Old Timer walking around the wharf.
- Magic trick helper at Starbucks.

Ramon's quotable remarks.
- "I have six siblings, and I'm trying to find six more. Why? Because you know what they say, 'cheaper by the dozen'."

- (In a Philippines accent) "I come from the Philippines and when I first came here, nobody understood my accent. When I said that house looks 'purple' (paruparu) to my friends, they gave me popcorn. And when I said that it was my 'first day here' (parusday), they wished me a happy birthday."

- In Washington Square, there's a statue of Benjamin Franklin. Look at him, he looks so confused; he doesn't even know where he is. A statue of Franklin in Washington Square? DUHHH."

No comments: