tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Supermoon? I Don't Think So

My mom and I walked to the elevator after dinner without bringing the dishes and plates and cups to the kitchen sink. I had my camera with me, feeling excited to see how big and how close the moon would be. As the elevator was descending, it stopped at another floor. It was a guy with his camera around his neck with a strap. He must've prepared to take a picture of the super moon as well, I thought.

The elevator came down, and as we walked outside and looked at the sky, nothing stood up except a small bright, little white, dotted light. It was no other than a regular moon. It was just slightly bright. That's all. I was disappointed. I was expecting a bigger, more orange-like moon. WHY?!?! I took a picture of the moon anyway.

Interesting as it is, though, whenever there is a full moon, don't y'all feel a little different-- like, just FEEL a little bit different? emotions? mentally? no? Because I remember one time during track, the coach always had a habit of coming late, and so the team got angry and decided to ditch him. We did our own training and ran on the GW Bridge. It was dusk, and there was an orange full moon. You see what I mean? I felt anger, when I saw that moon. Our team ditched him because we were angry.

No comments: