tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Friday, March 25, 2011

San Francisco

A long day-- night. I woke up at 4am in the morning today and was off to a flight to San Francisco at 7am. I was originally assigned a middle seat, but luckily there was nobody in the window side so I sat there. I took pictures. A 6 hour 4minute flight. It was okay. It's completely different compared to a 13 hour flight to Tokyo.

Upon our arrival, we got lost, trying to figure out how to get to the greater San Francisco area. We tried to find BART, the SFO subway, which took forever. San Francisco's airport has to be more clearer. The signs were very unclear and hard to understand. We went up the elevators to the 5th floor parking, then down to the 1st, up the 3rd, down the 2nd, and back down to 1st. We eventually found BART, (hilarious name by the way)and rode it to our hotel.

San Franciscans all have one thing basically in common; rude. They don't really 'care' as to say about the tourists and the people around them. One cable car motor man dropped us off in the middle of Chinatown stating, "what, you don't speak english? Last stop guys."

Fisherman's Wharf was amazing. So many fisherman. They all speak loudly, since they are mostly out at sea. Fresh seafood were AMAZING. TASTE BUD GASM. If there is such a thing. Clam chowder and fried calamari were both great.

San Francisco has so many steep roads, it's crazy how cars and buses are able to drive on the streets. I'd suggest to not bike wherever there are these steep roads.

My feet hurt ridiculously. They sting. Well, it's probably because I've been walking for 20--or 14 technically-- hours straight. Ow. Jeez. But so far, things are well. I'm gonna get some rest. I'll put up some pictures soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Seany or Shiro, anyway I really admire your blogs. Aside from the videos you posted in youtube, you have a great skill in writing and conveying ideas. Keep it up!