tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Super Moon

Tonight is when the super moon, a time when the moon is closer, brighter, and larger than ever before, is visible. It is the biggest in 18 years. Unfortunately, I cannot see it from my window, but I may when I go outside. I'll get a picture going if I could get one.

What's interesting, though is that the super moon, in theory, may be linked to natural disasters because of the moon's "increased gravitational strength". But it cannot be proved unless the disaster happens on the exact date when the super moon is visible.

According to scientists, earthquakes and tsunamis are highly probable when the super moon occurs. What's haunting about that? Japan just experienced an egregious earthquake and tsunami. Could it be the super moon? Who'd know.

No comments: