tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Chubby Girl, Pigeons, Sun, Train Station: My Peculiar Dreams

Lately I've been having peculiar dreams. One day was from two days ago and the other was from yesterday night. These two dreams, I thought, could go together.

I was at school, what time it was, I did not remember. The entire high school was gathered around the theater, what we were going to do, I did not remember. We were all just sitting. A chubby girl whom I have not talked to often was sitting next to me and suddenly, she told me, "yeah, that's why I love you." Why she told me this, I don't know. Could be because I am in the process of reading Murakami's Hard Boiled Wonderland and The End of The World, which mentions a chubby girl. Then, I was talking to my mom at a random gift shop, and my biology teacher started to talk to her,
"Is he always calm like this?" he said to her.
After that she did not reply, and I, for whatever reason, walked with him and he started to laugh.
--------------
I was in my room and I suddenly see pigeons staking up to make a tower. It was like a pigeon tower. It occurred right in front of my view. They all stood still. Amazed, I grabbed my Sony camera and tried to take a picture of it, but my mom was yelling at me that supper was ready. She distracted me. The birds flew away, erasing the impressive tower they all shaped together. Shocked, I hit the AC with my palms. Then out it the distance I saw a nice sunset or sunrise; I couldn't remember. I tried to focus my camera on it, but then I started to see two suns. Then three. Then four. I saw four suns in the distance.It was like Murakami's vision of seeing two moons in 1Q84. I saw multiple suns. Did I take a picture of it, I couldn't remember.

Then I was at a random train station. For some reason, I was known to be wanted by the police for harming a woman's animal, what kind of animal, I couldn't remember. All I remember was that it was big and grey. Suddenly, some guy with glasses, and a black blazer stared following me out of nowhere. He's going to kill me or arrest me! I thought. I stared to walk a little faster aimlessly around the station. He started following me suspiciously. He pretended that he was not following me by looking somewhere else but he was. He was following me. So I started to jog around the station and he started to jog too. He was probably a plain clothes police officer, I thought. I ran and he started to run. I ran, my heart pounding. I lost my breath and gasped. I went down on my knees and the guy grabbed my arms. Right by my side was the woman with her animal that I harmed. The guy looked at it and suddenly released my arms. He walked toward the animal and just gazed at it. He completely ignored me after that. The rest of the story, I could not remember.

No comments: