tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cruise, Teeth: Another Peculiar Dream

I was in a big boat, presumably a cruise. Location, somewhere in the tropic. I think it was Hawaii. Halfway through the water, for whatever reason, the cruise made a U turn. It proceeded. In the cruise, I went inside my room and took a look at the outside. It was not like the view you would see in a cruise. The ocean wasn't out there. It was the view of a train of some sort or a monorail. I was passing by a little town. Some residents' laundry hitting the window. I was in a cruise, but in a way, I was also in a monorail.

Then I went off to the bathroom and decided to brush my teeth. Before doing so, I felt a pain in my bottom two teeth. When I pressed on it, it deformed into another shape. It was soft, like tiny marshmallows. Then I saw that the roots of my teeth were ripped.
---------------

Then, moments later, I finally woke up from my dream. My mom was on the phone scheduling an appointment. An appointment? What appointment, I thought. It was a dentist appointment.Did she see my dream? No... It was just a coincidence. It really was. Wow, I thought.

No comments: