tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Thursday, November 29, 2012


Finals are in the upcoming weeks ahead as I begin to become more and more scared. I grab my backpack, reply to a few messages, and get ready to go to my three hour afternoon class. In this class are a mix of students, some of them being upperclassmen as well as a few senior citizens who casually have interest in this field. Senior citizens, of course, do not need to take any tests or complete any papers as they already have been there and done that.

There is an interesting blend here, I thought. 

I come back to my dorm and overhear one of my suite mates talking about making love with a girl on a silk comforter. Yeah this is college alright. 

Thanks to a friend, Sistar19's Ma Boy is stuck in my head. That song is hotttt.


Every now and then I help out a senior in HS with her college application process. She sends me drafts of her essays as I proofread them and give her some short feedback. In other words, I am her counselor ahahaaaa. 

No comments: