tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Sunday, November 11, 2012

It was a Saturday night and I figured that it would be a good idea to start reading a 170 pg. book I had to finish by Monday. After reading one chapter, my freaking friends came over to bother me.

It was not until 4 am that they decided to finally leave.

 So frustrating.

Now I gotta read all this in one day.

I woke up the next day around 7am and looked out the window. It was bright outside yet not too bright. I mistakenly thought it was dusk instead of dawn, and I was confused for a few seconds, minutes.

It took me a while to figure out that it was dawn.

And then again at this time it starts to get dark around 5pm. So what in the world was I thinking....


All of the snow now melted because the temperature is around the low 60s.








No comments: