tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Not feeling it today whatsoever. I'm either about to come down with another cold or  just feeling sluggish from the lack of sleep I've gotten last night. Either way I'm not feeling my 100%.

This week especially has been my most busiest so far, with an exam followed up with an analysis paper, followed up with a take-home quiz, followed up with memorizing a few sentences in Japanese, followed up with a kanji quiz. Yesterday I attended a rough TKD class and came back sore and with multiple bruises on my entire right leg.

"You seem a little flat today," said the master instructor yesterday during taekwondo. "Everything okay?"

I was starting to feel lethargic since yesterday evening. But all I could respond to him was,

"Yeah just stressed from school." Even though that was a lame non-plausible excuse. But it was true, I thought at the time.

"Academics come first," he said. "But now is the time of day where you can just go and beat people up for two hours." 

True that.


But in addendum I've commuted up and down, from campus to the dorm on and on, back and forth. 

Exhaustion is not the right word.

Spending late nights in the library has been the bane of my existence this week. 

Language classes take up so much of my time, and it's so tedious.

My body feels cold. An ominous symptom of a cold, or fever. But hopefully not.

I really hope not. 

Come to think of it I really have no time for breaks. Especially since I live off campus and don't have as many gaps between classes, I don't have time to rest at my dorm during the day.. Like, ever.

Today I had a bagel for breakfast, tuna roll for lunch, and chinese food for dinner. Not the most healthiest but that's all there really was.

Baby is not free until 11. Really want to see her but I feel like I need to rest up in case I actually come down with a cold or fever.

Back at my dorm, I glance at my planner and realize I have work to do.




No comments: