tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Tour

What was supposed to occur during winter break finally happened today. I toured my neighborhood with my baby Ting. I showed her the historical sightings of the neighborhood, cutting through Central Park and out.

"I don't like Central Park," she said. "Nothing to do there."

But we went anyway as I showed her the places I used to go in my childhood. An air of nostalgia seeped into me at certain times.

Regarding that the area was pretty much residential, there was not that many landmarks to show, but there were a couple, and, if I had not missed any, I led her to all of them.

As we were touring I always wished the weather was warmer. Yesterday was a one-day wonder, where the temperature reached a whopping 55 degrees.

We nibbled on some hot dogs and walked all the way down to Times Square without realizing. We aimlessly strolled around the neighborhood with our hands together in my coat pocket. It was a nice little date as we were in our own little world together.


No comments: