tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Had a great evening date with B today as we strolled around Chinatown for some bubble tea and then proceeded to shop around Forever 21. For dinner we ate ramen, which B thought was too salty overall. So we switched bowls. I finished her miso, she finished my shio. Then we went to pinkberry that B treated me. It's so gucci to be with herrr.

B I know you're reading this as well and you are very welcome. I had a fun time as welll. You made the right choices for the skirt and the bag, B. Looks really nice on you. I wanna explore and do more things with you because it's so much fun! There are more Japanese dishes that we can try soon. Like okonomiyaki, takoyaki, and ochazuke, a dish that I wanted to try for a long time. It's like rice and salmon in tea. Hopefully you will find them delicious! heh. Let's dress up next time and go to new places and discover new things in the metropolis, okay B!!! Love you very MACHHH. Can't wait to see youuu

No comments: