tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

One more day of classes and then I'm headed back for Thanksgiving.

The taekwondo demo team performed on Saturday night and it was a success. We did our thing and that was all we needed to do. Party at the suite afterwards. Endless rounds of Smash Brothers.

On Sunday my two good friends and I went for some Korean food downtown.

After several hours of discussion, I've realized that the world was really small.

Abnormal weather today, high up in the 60s. It caught me off guard for a second as soon as I stepped out of my room. Late November and I walked outside in a button-shirt, sweating.

The day was alright. I attended classes as usual. The campus seemed quieter.

What time is it?

....

1:30 a.m.

Protests are being held in the city streets after the officer who shot Michael Brown did not face any charges in the Ferguson case.

What else is happening at this hour?

Well, endless streams of thought are rushing in my mind right now. Nervous, confused, and eager to know about something. We're talking about relationships.

Is there hope for Seany? Will it be the start of something special?

No comments: