tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Weekends were dull here. With the lack of places to go it was all a matter of spending time with friends and company. Being underage I couldn't hit the bars. With my left hand in a brace I couldn't throw strikes and turkeys at the bowling alley. With these limited options, there was nothing much to do.

Christmas decorations were starting to fill the mall. The holiday season vibe slowly came to my realization. Candy canes, ornaments, and cards gave me a euphoric feeling.

The end of the semester was sort of approaching its way. I have to finish strong here.

This weekend the demonstration team is performing at an event called Asian Occasion, an annual show where asian frats, sororities, and clubs come together to perform a spectacular.

Every other day we practice and at this point we're pretty much ready and pumped to give out a great show. Looking forward to it.

Starting to miss home more and more.


No comments: