tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Had a good Thanksgiving. Shopping, talking, all that good stuff with mom.

On the bus on the way back I slept the entire ride while listening to some Beatles. The sky grew darker as the hours passed by. Come evening and I would begin to dwindle. I would stare at the seat in front of me and think about my hopes and dreams.

Simply put, there's a specific girl I've been trying to meet these days. Sure it might not be the best time considering that finals are coming up but just meeting her and getting to know her shouldn't be such a hassle. She looks beautiful.

When I arrived on campus, I stretched, went to the bathroom, and bought a slice of pizza at the campus center. The monotonous murmur of chatter occupied the air as I scrolled through my phone. I took a swig of water and wolfed down the rest of my folded pizza.






No comments: