tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Thursday, April 2, 2015

I've been so busy this week that I don't even have time to breath. Tests and quizzes every other day of this week, and K-Night, a student-run event where people perform on stage. I'm performing twice-- taekwondo demo that I mostly had to put together, and the Good Boy dance.

Being captain of the demo is not only fun but also stressful. There's so much you have to take into account including time-management, constructing the schedule for practices so that everyone is free, and consequences. That's a huge one. I've learned that I need to have back-up plans in case any complications arise, and there has been so many this past week. Some had to leave early, some were sick, etc. It's tough to plan alternatives, but I guess that's an inevitable part of the job. Confidence is another factor. You have to have it in order for the team to get motivated, because after all, the team looks up to the captain.

I brought the team all the way here, and finally it's our time to show them who we are tomorrow night.

No comments: