tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Students were just lolling by the fountain outside a few days ago but now it's snowing.

Some people don't have common sense. Sure, you can have imperfections, but you gotta nail the fundamental parts, at least.

I recently have been helping out with the university's Japanese Student Association. I made their flyer and created their video for Japan-Night, an annual show where students show various performances and skits.

Yet they don't even credit me at all. They seem to take everything I do for granted, and nobody really appreciates what I do for them.

Also, when you know that you're going to be late for something, let me know that beforehand. Don't just not say anything.

I'm not trying to sound like a jerk. I just think that this is what people ought to do on a normal basis. And they aren't, which is why I'm ticked off at the moment.

No comments: