tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The level of work is accumulating these past few weeks for me. And the work requires me to actually go out there and explore. It's not one of those assignments where you stay in your room and cram. It's reporting, which means I have to contact people, schedule interviews, get information from them, create a video, get pictures and report all of it in a clear, evocative way.

What's more, I've been admitted to participate in the East Asian studies speech contest, which is next week. Since I have a background in Japanese and everything, I thought about entering. I thought it would be unfair to others, but because my essay was about my race and nationality, the professor let me enter. That's the main thing I'm focused on right now.

Today the weather was a whopping 70 degrees. This kind of warm weather reminded me of last summer, those lazy summer days. A nostalgic feeling. A feeling that the end of the school year was in the homestretch. No more jacket.

But then again the summer is the time for being social-- there are more outdoor activities and hanging out outside. It's a joyful season where everybody's mood gets happier than ever.

Especially today where the weather suddenly got warmer.






No comments: